Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25 January 2011 - Isaiah 41:8-10

"But you...whom I have chosen" to tend
"You descendants of Abraham my friend"
"I took you from the ends of the earth"
"From its farthest corners", right from birth
"I have chosen you and have not rejected you"
"So do not fear", whether Gentile or Jew
"Do not be discouraged for I am your God"
Verse ten says "I will strengthen" your bod
"I will uphold you with my righteous hand"
Even if you are severely undermanned

These words remind me that God does care
For no matter where I am, He is always there
Discouraged I should never be
For God will strengthen me
So dear God, this is what I pray
Please strengthen me today
For I know that I am rather weak
So it is your arms that I seek
Into my heart, allow your spirit to instill
So that I may always do your will

No comments:

Post a Comment