Thursday, December 16, 2010

16 December 2010 - Psalm 121

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains" says verse one
"Where does my help come from" in the long run?
"My help comes from the LORD" of great worth
Who is "the Maker of heaven and earth"
"He will not let your foot slip" or encumber
For "he who watches over you will not slumber"
"The LORD watches over you" no matter what you have planned
Per verse five, "the LORD is your shade at your right hand"
"The LORD will keep you from all harm" and strife
Verse seven says that "He will watch over your life"
"The LORD will watch over your coming and going"
"Both now and forevermore", for He is all-knowing

This psalm is relatively short
But such truth it does exhort
It comforts me to be thus reminded
For sometimes I tend to be blinded
God is there every night and day
All I need to do is ask and pray

No comments:

Post a Comment