Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 December 2010 : Psalm 103:1-5

"Praise the Lord, all my soul" without shame
"All my inmost being, praise his holy name"
"Praise the Lord, all my soul" says verse two
"And forget not all his benefits" in what we do
"Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases"
"Who redeems your life from the pit" for He so pleases
"And crowns you with love and compassion"
That overflows, so we never have to ration
"Who satisfies your desires with good things"
"So that your youth is renewed" like the eagle's wings

No matter whether times are good or bad
Knowing that God is there makes me glad
For no matter what life may throw my way
"God is great" is what I should feel and say
There is so much to give Him thanks for
Even when I am feeling beat up and sore
To read His Word, to pray, and to sing
Sure takes care of the enemy's sting

No comments:

Post a Comment