Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7 July 2010 - Psalm 27

"The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?"
Evil men will "stumble and fall" whenever they draw near
Though an army may besiege my tent
I will always remain confident
"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek"
"That I may dwell in the house of the Lord", not just get a peek
"For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling"
He will hide me and "set me high upon a rock" verse 5 is telling
Above my enemies, exalted will be my head
"I will sing and make music to the Lord" instead
Please hear me when I call and do not hide from me
Teach me your way, so on a straight path I will be
So "wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart"
"And wait for the Lord" for He will do His part

This is yet another psalm
That helps to keep me calm
No matter who or how many my enemies may be
The Lord is merciful and safe He will keep me

No comments:

Post a Comment