Saturday, August 21, 2010

21 August 2010 - The journey continues

This is a brief poem of thanksgiving
To our God, who brings joy to the living
To university I now bring my dear daughter
And thank God for how far He has brought her
On Thursday I prayed for a clear sign
The key number came in above the line
We had to pack and prepare in eighteen hours
And we had to dodge the massive rainshowers
At the airport family and friends sent her off
There were a few tears as well as a cough
We had a very long flight
And then drove into the night
We have a lot to take care of today and tomorrow
And move-in time will be a mixture of joy and sorrow
But I know this is the right move
And pray that she will soon find her groove
I also pray for my family in Katong Gardens
For I will miss them for days more than two tens
So to God I give all glory and praise
And know He will be with us through the days

No comments:

Post a Comment