Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11 August 2010 - Micah 7:8-10

"Do not gloat over me, my enemy!"
"Though I have fallen, I will rise"; you will see
"Though I sit in darkness", I have no fright
For I know that "the Lord will be my light"
Because I have taken a sinful path
"I will bear the Lord's wrath"
"Until he pleads my case and establishes my right"
Only then will "He bring me out into the light"
Then my enemy will see it and be covered in shame
For "where is the Lord your God" she did exclaim
"My eyes will see her downfall" continues verse ten
For "she will be trampled underfoot" yet again

Micah is a book not often read
But he was a prophet who saw what lay ahead
On Israel's downfall and subsequent ascension
It is well worth focusing my attention
For my life can be a parallel
With God's love saving me from hell
And since He is with me, nothing can be against me
So I can have a bright future, I must agree

No comments:

Post a Comment