Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 February 2011 - Happy Lunar New Year

As we enter this golden rabbit year
God's words are what we must hear
For natural disasters there has been a spate
And we can never be sure of our earthly fate
So whilst we revel in this time of celebrations
We should keep in mind God's revelations
And as we wish each other 'gong xi fa cai'
We must not listen to the enemy's lie
Instead we should trust in the biblical word
For it comes from our almighty Lord
It provides both security and substance
In this time of great turbulence

So dear God, on this Lunar New Year's Day
Let me see clearly and follow your way
And as challenges must be faced
On your word let my actions be based
And the unknown, let me not fear
For I know that you are always near
Finally let me act as a shining light
Always doing what you say is right

No comments:

Post a Comment