Sunday, October 6, 2013

6 October 2013 - 2 Corinthians 9:6-11

"Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly" Paul said
But "whoever sows generously will...reap generously" instead
Each of us should give based on what we feel in our heart
For God loves a cheerful giver so blessings He will impart
Verse eleven states that "you will be enriched in every way"
"So that you can be generous on every occasion" each day

To encourage generosity was the point of this part of Paul's letter
Considering our talents and time makes the message even better
For Whatever God gives us, He wants us to share and others bless
I have not listened to this exhortation all the time, I humbly confess
I know that my stewardship legacy is defined through the week
Dear God, it is your Word, your desires, and your path that I seek
Please open my eyes and my heart so I can better follow your way
So that I do more things that please you every hour of every day

No comments:

Post a Comment