Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2 March 2011 - Isaiah 1-4

Turning your back on God to live as you want is sin
Not doing wrong is not enough, we must do right to win
But doing right is often tough
For we are distracted by other stuff
We must still try to follow His will
And let His spirit our hearts fill
Creation can not outdo the creator
So what do we have so much pride for?
Remember that God humbles those with pride
Because He alone sees through our outside

This is some of what the first chapters of Isaiah are telling
So, dear God, let me now repent instead of rebelling
For then when judgement day doth come
From your deserved wrath I will be saved from
I know I can trust you, based on what you have done in the past
So help me follow your path until I breathe my last
And as I conclude this short rhyme
Help me to reprioritise my time

No comments:

Post a Comment