Monday, April 6, 2015

6 April 2015 - Grace Changes Everything

Second Corinthians chapter nine verse eight does imbue
That our "God is able to make all grace abound to you"
"So that in all things at all times, having all that you need"
"You will abound in every good work" and thus succeed
 
Per the ENCS sermon series, "Grace Changes Everything"
That reality should lead us to daily give praise and to sing
For in the words of one popular song, "I've been set free"
Gone are my chains, "My God, my Savior has ransomed me"
 
What does this mean for us at a given time on any given day?
It does not mean that our problems will necessarily go away
But it means that our view of them can for the better change
For God's plans for us are good, and solutions He will arrange

No comments:

Post a Comment