Saturday, May 11, 2013

11 May 2013 - Psalm 34:6

"In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened" David did say
"He saved [David] from all [the] troubles" which had come his way
 
Many times, we tend to think that fear is the opposite of faith
But in way, it is just another form of faith, an author did sayeth
Fear is the absence of believing in what God has said
And believing the insidious words of the enemy instead
This is a real perspective that can often confuse
But there is a better option which we can choose
David's remedy was to cry out to the Lord in prayer
Of course God responded because he does care
When He answers in His time, the situation does change
We should come to expect this and not consider it strange
 
So dear God, give me the strength to continue to try
To let my faith in you overcome every single lie
For You can overcome all of my doubt and fear
As long as I remember that you are always near

No comments:

Post a Comment