Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3 May 2011 - Decisions

Over decisions should I really fret?
The answer is no, in Russian "nyet"
It is of course more than just okay
To seek guidance and to the Lord pray
But then instead of wavering back and forth
I should decide and proceed for all it is worth
For as a dear friend did tell me
What God really wants to see
Is what my heart is contemplating
And that on His word I am meditating
What goes into the decision is more important to Him
Than making the 'right' decision on a mere whim
The same friend added to my ongoing consternation
Saying that being tempted did not imply a temptation

And now that the decision has been made
I must be positive and confident, not afraid
Trusting in God to ensure that things get better
Now that I have signed the contract letter
So dear God, please hear my ongoing prayer
About things which you are already aware
And let me have faith in what you can do
For your love and power are always true

No comments:

Post a Comment