Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7 September 2010 - Jeremiah 29:11-13

"For I know the plans I have for you"
The Lord declared to the exiled few
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you"
"Plans to give you hope and a future" too
"Then you will call upon me"
"And pray to me" upon your knee
"And I will listen to you" all the time
No matter what hills you must climb
"You will seek me and find me" on your part
"When you seek me with all your heart"

These verses from Jeremiah
Also speak of our Messiah
We do not need to understand it all
Just know He will be with us in the squall
This is important for me to remember
As I head into a challenging September
I must ensure that each and every day
I never forget to praise and pray
Listening for God's word and advice
Will help me escape this tightening vise

No comments:

Post a Comment