Sunday, August 14, 2011

12 August 2011 - Dreams

Is a dream a lie if it don’t come true?
Or is it something worse, Springsteen did rue
But a goal is actually a dream with a deadline
And smaller tasks result in a goal achieved fine
So if a dream seems very far away
Think of the tasks to do each day
And since a single step starts a journey of many miles
Doing the simple tasks should bring about many smiles
For if we have joy in our heart
We know that God is doing His part
Remember that the Bible says
We should be joyful always

So dear God, let me be filled with joy
Even though I am no longer a little boy
For the blessings that I have are immense
To forget this would be ungrateful and dense
And when things don’t seem to be going right
Please let me see - and be- a light
With joy in my heart and light in my eyes
I can then be sure that the dream never dies

No comments:

Post a Comment