Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 October 2011 - Unanswered Prayers

For inspiration, into psalms and songs this author looks
Today there are wise words from singer Garth Brooks

"Sometimes I thank God, for unanswered prayers
Remember when you’re talkin’ to the man upstairs
That just because he doesn’t answer doesn’t mean he don’t care
Some of God’s greatest gifts, are unanswered prayers"

I guess one of the points of this rhyme
Is that God has His ways and His time
For a different perspective He does see
And He definitely knows what is best for me

So dear God, patience let me possess
And do not allow me to distress
For a delay or an unanswered prayer
Should never imply that You don't care

1 comment:

  1. "For a delay or an unanswered prayer
    Should never imply that You don't care"

    I'm so blessed by your poem :D God bless you...

    ReplyDelete