Monday, July 11, 2011

11 July 2011 - Malachi 3:11-12

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse"
"That there may be food in my house"
The passage continues with this word
"Test me in this" says the Almighty Lord
"See if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven"
"And pour out so much blessing" says verse eleven
"Then all the nations will call you blessed"
"For yours will be a delightful land" above the rest

This is the passage read by Arnie on Sunday
He said to 'trust God' for there is no other way
I must think of tithing not just money but time
It is the latter that is hard, per my infrequent rhyme
But throughout the day many opportunities exist
As long as temptation I do my best to resist
So dear God, please give me the strength and will
To stay focused on You and your wishes fulfill

No comments:

Post a Comment